NovelMed is currently seeking investments or partners to advance its pipeline of anti-complement antibodies. Our lead candidates are now moving to Phase II clinical trial in Q3 of 2023 for PNH. Our primary indication is PNH but given the unique mechanism of action associated with our antibody platform it has the potential to address a number of additional clinical indications. NovelMed is open to discussions for the license of a subset, or the entire complement platform for one or more indications.
- Phase I clinical trial for NM8074 completed in 2022
- Phase II trial for NM8074 has begun in Q2 2023
- Phase I clinical trial for NM3086 completed in 2022
- Advanced stage antibody platform has the potential to address multiple indications
- Strong intellectual property with a number of current and pending patents
- Undiluted ownership structure
We are very interested in licensing our drugs to a partner for their development as novel therapies for rare diseases
NovelMed Therapeutics is a biotechnology company that conducts cutting-edge research and develops therapeutics for complement-mediated diseases. As a company, we are driven by our commitment to patients and a shared vision to provide innovative new therapies for unmet medical needs. We are focused on developing transformative treatment options for patients suffering from orphan and non-orphan diseases.
NovelMed Therapeutics, Inc.
11000 Cedar Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 4106
Tel: (216)440 2696 Email: email@example.com